It’s that time of the year.
No, not Christmas, not New Years, not patio season…. the reason of the season in between all of that jazz is pumpkin spice errrthang! Aside from pumpkin spice lattes, there is a huge range of ways that you can enjoy your pumpkin spice. It’s probably true that during this time of the year, pumpkin pie is one of the best, and hands down ways to have your pumpkin spice and enjoy it too.
But sometimes nan’s pumpkin pie, or the dinner parties table of desserts kind of throws you off your game. Although we are all about enjoying yourself and not stressing about how many kcals or how much gluten is in that piece of pie, we are also here to tell you that you can totally and absolutely enjoy the taste of pumpkin pie, without the worry. Because, these Pumpkin Spiced Chia Pudding jars taste just like pumpkin pie!
These Pumpkin Spiced Chia Pudding Jars are extremely rich and delicious, naturally sweetened with dates and rich in heart-healthy omegas and fiber. Chia seeds, one of the superfoods on our list add the perfect texture and boost its nutritional density. We guarantee you will be making this again and again. It’s the perfect healthy dessert pie in a jar. Serious though.
Are you digging these little pumpkin spiced chia pudding jars of goodness? Let us know in the comments below.
And, if you’re looking for the perfect healthy swap list to step up your healthy cooking game, be sure to download your fridge-friendly Healthy Swap List here:
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- 1.5 cup almond milk or other dairy free milk - hemp, rice, oat…
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 10 medjool dates *soaking them for 10 minutes in hot water makes them easier to blend
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- Blend all ingredients (apart from chia seeds) until smooth and creamy.
- Add chia seeds and the above mixture into a sealable jar.
- Shake and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Optional: if you would like a layered consistency like you see in the photo, you can create it with store bought coconut whipped cream or canned coconut cream.