Inside Scoop: Delicious stove top Peanut Butter No Bake Chocolate Coconut Cookies.
So my brother has been visiting us for the past couple of weeks, and lucky me, he likes to cook for us. He’s a no recipe, but more guidelines kind of guy, which is cool because he whips up sweet treats on a whim.
Well anyway, we had a day where he decided to cook up these little stovetop cookies, which were so undeniably delicious. Not too sure if you guys remember (or still eat) the chocolate bar Eatmore- that chewy, peanut, bar of goodness? I don’t know, people always thought my chocolate bar choices were weird, because instead of the traditional I usually went for Big Turks, or Eatmore, but they clearly are the best chocolate bars out there. So, was I ever happy when I was presented with a copycat peanut butter coconut Eatmore.
I’m actually addicted to these cookies. They are chewy, chocolatey, sweet and delicious, high in protein, healthy fats, low in sugar and contain no refined sugar. They take little to no time to prep (and you could probably even re-create them raw and they would work- I’ll have to try this one), can be eaten as breakfast cookies, snack, dessert etc.
I’m literally hooked, and it’s safe to say I will be coming up with so many modified versions of this recipe.
So, thanks to my lovely vagabond guitar playing brother Jasper Blue you guys now have the best copycat peanut butter coconut eat more chocolate cookie recipe.
If you’re loving the idea of these no-bake chocolate coconut cookies you’re going to love this recipe for 5 Ingredient Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge. An easy recipe that we love to whip up when we’re crunched for time.
Also, a recipe that’s part of our new signature program, The N5Diet – a plan that was designed to help you find health strategies that are incredibly simple. This plan contains 5 simple steps, over the course of 5 weeks, and over 125 recipes that are all 5 ingredients or less.
If you’d love to learn more about the N5Diet, check out this mini 5 day, 5 ingredient DIY challenge that we’ve created for you, which includes a mini 5 Ingredient Cookbook. See how simple health can be, sign up for the challenge here:
What do you think about these delicious peanut butter coconut cookies?
Peanut Butter Coconut Eat More Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter 100% peanuts
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or 3/4 cup; depending on sweetness level
- 3/4 cup full-fat coconut milk canned
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup whole peanuts cashews; pistachios, almonds, pumpkin seeds work okay as well
- 1 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds hemp seeds or flax seeds
- Bring peanut butter, coconut milk, maple syrup to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and add cacao, coconut, peanuts and oats.
- Let simmer on low for 10 minutes, while constantly stirring.
- When done remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes until cooled.
Take 1/4 cup measuring cup and use to form shape of cookies (or any cookie cutter or scoop).
- Place in fridge or freezer and let sit for 2-3 hours until set.